Welcome to the
Eco Rotary Club of Kaka’ako
Our club is driven by the idea of increasing environmental and sustainability awareness and to mitigate Climate Change in Hawaii. We are professionals and community leaders who want to make positive changes in our Island and the world. Our club members are dedicated people who share a passion for community service, friendship, and the environment. Becoming a […]Learn More
Become a Member
Are you an established professional wanting to make positive changes in your community and around the world?
Future EcoRotary Events – Click on our Events Page to learn more and Register!
- Saturday, November 18th, 9am-11:30am – Tree Planting @ Haleiwa Legacy Forest
- Tuesday, November 21st, 6pm-7pm – Club Members “Speed Dating”
- Saturday, November 25th, 9am-12pm – Maunalua Huki Algae Removal
- Wednesday, November 29th, 12:30pm-1:30pm – Board Meeting
- Saturday, December 2nd, 9am-12pm – Loko ‘Ea Fishpond Conservation
- Tuesday, December 5th, 6pm-7pm – Speaker Albie Miles – UH West Oahu on Resilient Food Systems
- Friday, December 15th, 5pm-9pm – EcoRotary & Parley Christmas Party!!!
Past EcoRotary Events
By Jacob Roberts Last Saturday the EcoRotary Club partnered with the Rotary Club of West Pearl Harbor and UH Manoa to work on their on-campus coconut grove. The Meetup group Hawaii Young Professionals and the Hard Rock Cafe also brought many volunteers to the event. Situated at the back of the UH West Oahu campus, […]
We celebrated Founder’s Day at Victoria Ward Park on Saturday, June 10. This annual event celebrates Ward Village’s founder Victoria Ward and featured an array of nature based educational activities, including: We had a blast talking with people and handing out summer drink kits. All the ingredients were harvested at Surfrider’s Kaka’ako Ocean Friendly Garden […]